Thursday, March 24, 2011

 

BIBLE CODE PREDICTS MEGA MILLION WIN ON APRIL 1 2011

If I am interpreting my lottery code correctly..?..I will win a MEGA MILLION LOTTERY= more than $311 MM on APRIL 1 2011= on April's Fool's Day. If true..this means no one will win the Mega Million on 3-25 and no one will win on3-29 as the Mega Million climbs towards $400 MM and I win on APRIL FOOL's DAY... time will tell in 8 days or less. If I do win..I will start JESUS true Church of PHILADELPHIA (REV:3:7-12) as a real physical church as a LIGHT FOR ALL= AS A CITY BUILT UPON A HILL= as we preach the True Gospel at this Time of the END= based UPON THE BIBLICAL FORMULA IN MY NEW 2011 BOOK.

http://www.satansrapture.com/jesuscloneofgod.htm

JESUS said His true Church will:

1) HAVE THE TRUTH OF GOD

2) HAVE THE POWER OF GOD=
HEALINGS & MIRACLES

3) BE RAPTURED THRU THEIR OPEN DOOR
INTO HEAVEN TO BE WITH GOD-FOREVER
AND THEN THE APOCALYPSE WILL START.

FOR ALL WHO LOVE GOD AND HIS WORDS,
PRAY THAT WE WIN:

GOD BLESS
Pastor Harry/CH of PHL-INT@
www.satansrapture.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?