Wednesday, January 13, 2010

 

BIBLE CODE: HAITI - MAJOR EARTHQUAKE JAN 2010

GEN:6:3: HAITI- MAJOR EARTHQUAKE - JANUARY 2010 -DEVASTATION-
DESTRUCTION - DEATH

(by Pastor Harry) I found this Bible Code this morning, about 2 hours after I saw it on FOXnews and NBC. true, I discovered this highly accurate code after-the-fact, but it would not make mych difference in terms of prevention. I doubt if I found this Bible Code 3 weeks ago and sent a warning to the HAITIAN Governmt if they would have evacuated their capital based - upon a Bible Code. YET I BELIEVE THIS BIBLE CODE ABOUT HAITI- EARTHQUAKE serves as a warning to us ALL as to the Bible Code Predictions for 2010... that include...

2010 - ISRAEL - WAR IRAN
2010 WALL STREET CRASH - ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
2010 OBAMA ASSASSINATED-
HILLARY PRESIDENT ACCEPTS ANTICHRIST
2010- ANTICHRIST ARRIVAL SPACESHIP

SEE OUR SITE @ HTTP://WWW.SATANSRAPTURE.COM
for the 2010 Bible Codes.

Pastor Harry/CH of PHL-INT
www.satansrapture.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?