Monday, July 06, 2009

 

MANCOW DOES PASTOR HARRY DIRTY by PASTOR HARRY

I seldom complain about things and it doesn't do much good anyway. But a major syndicated radio show host MANCOW out of Chicago did something really dirty and mean to me and I wanted to share this as he should know better and not treat guests so rudely. MANCOW's Producer invited me to be a guest on the MANCOW show for an interview TODAY about our Church Challenge to prove the Gospel true or false and about the Bible Code and Sarah Palin-PREGNANT- RESIGNED - JULY.

The MANCOW show called me @ 7:20 AM and I said I would be on shortly as my interview was for 7:20 AM EST. I waited and waited (listened to the live show) and at 7:40 AM the producer said I would be on in a few minutes. I wanted and listened to the show and it became clear @ 8:01 that I would not be a guest and MANCOW was playing some sort of a twisted, sadistic game with me. If he didn't want me as a guest and to promote our site @ WWW.SATANSRAPTURE.COM/ MANCOW should not have invited me on his show.

I would try to call the show and ask him why he did this, but being the COWARD that MANCOW is,. I seriously doubt if he would let me speak. The reason for my complaint is MANCOW did the same exact dirty trick to me last AUG 2008. I gave him the benefit of the doubt,... never again,

Well we hope some wealthy person takes our Challenge and sponsors a Church for us in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH as the Bible Code says. maybe MANCOW is afraid the Bible is true? Guess we may never know,

http://www.satansrapture.com/trump.htm


"WHEN THE TRUTH OF GOD IS PREACHED,
THE POWER OF GOD IS RELEASED."

MANCOW..WHY DOES THIS SOOOOOOOO SCARE YOU?

GOD BLESS
Pastor Harry/CH of PHL-INT
www.satansrapture.com




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?