Monday, April 24, 2006

 

UPDATE: JUNE 6 2006: ANTICHRIST

4 3 days until JUNE 6 2006... I wonder what will really happen? I know if it is truly God's Plan for me to reveal the true Name and Identity of Antichrist on JUNe 6 2006--- this is the Final Piece in the Prophetic Puzzle.

The Bible Code does say: 2006- YEAR OF THE BEAST and

HARRY WALTHER - JUNE 666
PROPHET- PROPHECY- REVEAL

It is possible that I could reveal this information on JUNE 6 2006 and Antichrist could come in AUG or SEPT of 2006?

Looking at prophetic events such Iran's "unstoppable" drive to build a nuclear weapon and destroy Israel, I don't know how we will get through 2006 AD without the Apocalypse starting! I seriously doubt if President will watch UN Sanctions fail and just sit back and allow Iran to build its "doomsday" missile and threaten the western world.

"WATCH AND BE READY"

THE LORD IS COMING FOR HIS FAITHFUL REMNANT
BEFORE THE TRIBULATION BEGINS.


Pastor Harry/CH of PHL-INT
www.satansrapture.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?